Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Unwell.... Yet Again~

juz visited the doctor. had my monthly review for my migraine. so far so good. making progress but have to continue with the mediciation for another month. sadly, i came home feeling giddy. popped 5 pills straightaway. dunno why my face turned red and i felt hot when i returned home. but i was sure i wasn't down with a fever. but mama said i'm slightly feverish. i guess i'm juz tired. no wonder i stayed in bed for so long this morning, and dragged myself to wake up. the journey to school was taxing today. somehow, i found it unbearable. aniwae, finally managed to get medicine for my cough too. and there goes another $128 bucks.

and still, somehow, a part of me regretted that i wasn't in beijing with jie.

oh well~ i'm such a weakling~ emotionally and physically.

i found a new website to play. so i dun wanna blog liao. byeeee....

L: thanks for the testimonial. encouragement is greatly appreciated in trying times like this. thanks for making the effort even though we lead very different lives now. your friendship is greatly treasured :)

ta-ta...