Monday, April 02, 2007

Unexpected Love

i dun usually blog about dear in my blog entries becoz i feel that i wanna give our relationship some privacy and personal space. but i'll make todae an exception.

because i keep complaining of him being an unromanticist (i dunno if such a word exist) and one who doesn't show much care, he proved me wrong during the weekend, which i felt, he deserved to be praised. and because we've been together for 6 years and 4 months already, sometimes we tend to take each other for granted.

met dear after my monthly dental appointment. he brought me to pizza hut to satisfy my pizza cravings. i had my hawaiian pizza in chessy stuffings. we had a side order of ocean's platter too. even though i had diffculty eating, i ate alot! was too contented already~


ocean's platter

thereafter, we caught TMNT. haiya, it wasn't as nice as i thought it would be. the fighting scenes are too long. i nearly fell asleep while they were fighting. dear said the cartoon ones when we were young were nicer. i think they looked like this?

TMNT revisited

was coughing badly through the night while sleeping. was very sweet of dear to wake up to feed me medicine twice in the wee hours of the morning. i couldn't help but feel touched even though its such a little gesture.

and in the afternoon, juz to cut short the story, dear had to go over to his uncle's place, and i intended to stay home to finish up some project stuff. so he asked me wad i would like to have for lunchie. making it easy, i thot of chicken rice. he merely commented that chicken rice is not good since i'm coughing. i thot nothing of it and went for my bath.

when i came out of the bathroom, he was already off to his uncle's place. and this is wad he got me for lunch...


fish bee hoon

ok... might not be anything to anyone of u. but to me, this simple gestures show that he cares. and it simply moves me.

plus, he brought me to have sushi for dinner. but i had no appetite. maybe coz of my teeth. its giving me pains. my dentist placed a bracket behind one of my tooth to push one of the teeth out, plus an added "invisible" rubber band. i'm having a hard time. so i only ate a few pieces of rice...

so after sushi dinner, he brought me to coffee shop to da-bao food. jul melts again~

and he got me these...

to top it all, i din fork out a single cent through the weekend.

to end it all, dear's naughty hammie (also pixie's daughter)....





dear: thanks for the wonderful weekend. no lovey dovey expressions or expensive pressies. juz simple small gestures of love and concern, straight from the heart. thank you for keeping this wonderful relationship going with me. we share some things others don't understand. and because of that, what people tell me always fall on deaf ears because i always choose to believe in you. and once again, you proved to me that my choice was right.

ta-ta...