Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bad Day

okies, at least one paper is down. time to let down some stress...

miss my blogging? muahahaha...

i hate crocs other than their flats. went to buy crocs ballet pumps with jie on sunday since she spoiled my gold flats. but very unfortunately, i dun seem to have fate with it (read on it later). pink wasn't my first choice. wanted to get gold or pearl white. but jie said pearl white looked like school shoes and everyone in the shop seemed to be getting it. then i met joycelyn there! at the marina square outlet! chatted and chatted. and apparently, when i asked her, she said gold was one of the best sellers previously. which meant that, many people has it... aniwae, pink looked sweet...






i chose the cute little white flowers to accessorize it! costs us a whopping $50 over bucks. but joycelyn was kind enuff to give us a staff discount... so we paid way much lesser.


thank u joycelyn!


other than that, i bought a mango bag! heehee... happie lar. coz i used the esprit bag until it broke. unbelievable? yes, you better believe it. (ali, remember the black esprit bag you went together with me to buy at vivo? yes! that one broke.) all my barang barang everyday to school, travel here and there. i simply juz dun care, stuffing it with all that i can. the rope apparently can't take it. it simply choose to die on me...

as for wad happened todae....

had a really bad day todae. really horribly terribly bad. i think i almost lost the drive to take the exam.

first, i forgot my handphone in the morning, so i went home to take it.

next, when i walked to the bus stop, i had a tummyache. so i was contemplating on whether to take go home or not.

but, the bus came, so i decided to take the bus to the interchange and find a toilet instead.

in the bus, the tummyache seemed to be gone. i thot i was alright. so i proceeded to take the train.

in the train, the blardy tummyache came back. and its those which gives u the sweat, goosebumps kind u know? not those which u can hold and hold kind... hell its breaking loose lar!

so i got off at kallang~ when i got a good seat! (good seat is defined by jul as a corner seat without having a smelly or weird person talking to him/herself). haiz... and to make things worst, its the new train. the new new new new train. those with double coloured themed seats. if you know wad i mean.

ok... so back to the tummy ache. kallang mrt station. the toilet is ok... not smelly. got seat cubicle. not that dirty. BUT! seat cubicle got NO SEAT COVER! ok lor, wad to do... juz dun ask me how i did my business... dun imagine oso can? ok.... then worst part coming up...

i took out my favourtie little froggie sing song pouch... those who are close to me will know which one lar. the one which i put all my cosmetics... tweezer lar, mirror lar, compressed powder lar, eye drops lar, toothbrush, toothpaste, shaver, pad, wet tissue... blah blah... yes! i took out that pouch to take out my wet tissue... left it on top of the pang sai zhua (toilet roll) dispenser and happily got out of the cubicle when i finished my business...

i only realised it when i got to school. sad. i got my favourite blue toothbrush inside. my favourite bear bear mirror. my estee lauder compressed powder. my miniature ralph lauren perfume. and most of all. i love the pouch so much. i bought it online from yahoo auctions. its not available in singapore. it was imported from japan and i bought it for quite a price. now i'm juz so upset! haiz... my wonderbag is gone. and i'm no more doraemon.

and that's not the end of it!

now comes the pink crocs! look at them... looking horribly decent and innocent... but joycelyn warned me oredi the other day... refusing to listen looking at their sweet looking appearance, i wore it to school only to give me blisters halfway through the journey. luckily, i have my ever macho and reliant havaianas... coz i knew this would happen.

i think the only good thing that happened to me was class 95... listening to glenn and FD really makes the day sound better.... it really was a saga even before my paper started!

aniwae, new member in my family now... hmm... nutting really much to say about that...

other that that, i found an adoptor for baby oredi... she's leaving me this saturday. everything's finalized... i know she's in good hands now. (coz i attempted to sell her away the other time. but i took her back coz i looked at the poor condition of the pet shop, which tore my heart to leave her there.) money is not an issue when it comes to lives we are toking about. the adoptor is someone from pet lovers centre online forum... in fact, quite a number of people were interested and mailed me to know more about her. so i know people there definitely loves animals... but i certainly i know i'll miss her.

my baby

and i can't wait for JAG*s outing! yippie wee wee!

so tempted to pack my room lor! can't wait to go to the salvation army... i think i got alot of things to give. come on... two more weeks... bring it on~

after frying those brain juices, i'll clear the room, head to salvation army, head to ikea, head to sentosa for the sun and the beach, head to shopping, and head for the bed for endless naps!

and by the way, at ikea everything oso can buy, especially their bears, but dun buy their cupboards. especially their chest drawers. damn nooooo goood... cannot hold weight one. mine's spoilt oredi...

and i guess no more overseas holiday this june. not at this moment. things are happening at home. can't get away during this period. sighz*

well well~

i think this post is kinda too long...

ta-ta!