Saturday, March 10, 2007

Back Liao Lar

i've been missing yet again. been busy with projects lar. wad else. other than that reason, i'm juz plain tired and super lazy.

this entry is posted partly to push belle's entry down... haha... apparently that's wad she told me to do. sorry gurl! i didn't manage to send u off at the airport, but hope u are doing fine over at aussie. bring back the A's! huggies!

seriously, i have nothing much to blog, except that my old navy online shopping has been cancelled due to some reasons. which is actually good coz it saves me around 40 bucks.

been haunting around for red havaianias slippers but i can't find them at the malls. i haven't checked out the orchard and citylink outlets (even though i know the possibilities are higher) but i am juz plain lazy. yet, its good that i can't find it coz again, it saves me money.

last week has been hell for me. projects almost killed my braincells. most of the braincells went fried and super chao-tar. report editing became mentally challenging. sleeping at 3am became a routine. visiting libraries became our life. and thru all these, i only have "it" to thank... its none other than,

my ever dearest lappy...

seriously, i dunno wad am i ever gonna do without lappy. how am i even gonna survive without its existence. how am i gonna do research at a reference library? its been faithfully accompanying me thru my every painful moment of the project. when i sleep, it rests, when i work, it works, when i travel, it travels along with me. though it breaks my right shoulder every single day, but i still lurve it to the max. truly, my best friend, my companion.

test coming up next. and then followed by more projects to come.

somehow, i know i'll have to survive~

by the way, i dyed my hair oredi, bot my adidas jacket liao, and my lappy battery arrived from japan too. juz collected it yesterday. somehow, the wishlist has been fulfilled. good. haa... now, its juz left with the slippers.

and the good news is~ my hair's growing longer~


3 more months is all it needs. and by another half a year.... it'll be back to where it was... heh heh...

ta-ta...