Thursday, January 18, 2007

Second Entry

juz did a little of my project. haiz... its gonna be a long journey~ but aniwae, that's all for todae. and to my OTD groupmates, please contact me k. lets get the ass up and do some work... i need a meeting badly.

aniwae, tubby's baby is up for adoption. the only one who's black-brownish. i can't put it up on yahoo auctions because no livestock is allowed. hence the adoption taking place here, which i know little people are interested, but juz trying my luck lar.

i love her. but if not for the space, and daddy's naggings, i would keep her. but aniwae, she's one adorable little girl. very curious in fact. if you can see, the grilles of the cage on the right is rusty, because of her constant biting and wanting to pick fights with pixie in between the grilles! so then, i put up an opaque seperator.

oh yah, and the pic taken by my new sony ericsson 3.2 megapixel camera. click on the pic to see wad i mean. its damn clear lor! pardon me for repeating, i'm juz oh-so proud of my phone. so juz let me be.

listening to "first love" compilation by class 95. dear bought the CD for me, i think about 4 or 5 years ago. then alot of thoughts and memories came flowing back... those "hong hong lie lie de ai" if you know wad i mean. haaa... but then again, why do gurls always expect everlasting love? i'm a gurl, but i oso dunno leh...

ta-ta...