Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Year New Stuff

okay, its 6 days into 2007. did some new stuff to change my life...

i went for my first eyebrow shaping. to be precise, its eyebrow threadding. decided to give it a try with jiayi. the shop is damn good and cheap. the surroundings looks ex lor! its at little india. called rupini's. $5 only! it's only a minute long, and not that painful. and you get cleanly shaped brows. worth the bucks and time.

visited my dentist todae to clean my teeth. and somehow, 70% of me is ready to wear braces. to get rid of my two front teeth. costs about $2k. time about 1 and 1/2 to 2 years. no tooth extraction needed for me, so its a relief. plus, i only need to wear it on the upper row of my teeth, coz my dentist said my lower teeth is straight enuff. he told me to think about it first. mummy's sponsoring this whole course. so the rest is up to me. somehow, i think i'll go for it lar. why not rite? haa...

aniwae, dear's hammie is pregnant. haha. of course diagnosed by me! i'm 90% sure its conceiving. juz when i thot the husband was gay. haha.

hmmm and to end it all off, i hope i'll do better this semester... work harder, and be smarter. hee...

ta-ta...