Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Back To School

its back to school tomorrow. back to being an undergraduate. no more slacking oredi. siao man... i dun think i can handle it. haha. but thank god, i'm free from econs and subjects that have something to do with numbers. i'm seriously bad at those, and i seriously think the calculator is one of the greatest invention.

been preparing for school, printing course information, clearing my stuff to make way for new notes, packing my bag.... blah blah blah...

my little buttonose left me yesterday. gave her to velly. though i felt a little sad after she left, clearing her cage, but i guess, she's off to a better place? i know velly will take good care of her. her new name now is "mini".

so aniwae, other than that, dear's hammie gave birth to 6 litters yersterday morning. juz as i thought. told him she'll deliver soon, but he said she wun until a week later. hmph, he juz doesn't trust the professional! bleah!

school has yet to commence, and i oredi have a list of stuff to buy! so, somehow, i'm glad that chinese new year is around the corner.

- my supply of contact lenses
- new battery for lappy

erm... this two oredi cost me some part of my allowance liao...

have decided to put on braces liao... juz booked my appointment. but my dentist is so hot lar. haha. apparently he's fully booked for this month, so my turn would be in february. hee... i can't wait to have straight teeth!

rain rain plitter platter!

ta-ta...