Monday, December 04, 2006

Updates

i needed time to recollect myself. thus, the sudden absence from blogging. i did blog todae actually, but it didn't come out, i dunno for wadsoeva reason. so i guess i have to re-do it again.

so aniwae, updates and more updates...

went to orchard with my parents during the weekend. UOB had their roadshow on the UOB VISA signature card. their way of luring people is really cool coz it did catch my attention, and of course, my parents...

they were urging people by their 2-dollar slogan.

"DO YOU HAVE A 2-DOLLAR NOTE? TAKE IT OUT NOW! FIND A SPIDER ON THE NOTE BY PUTTING IT AGANIST THE SUNLIGHT AND GET OLIO DOME VOUCHERS!"

of course being curious i asked dear for a 2-dollar bill. my parents followed suit. soon, the whole street of orchard was placing their 2-dollar bills aganist the sunglight!

the aim is not to get the vouchers actually, but to find the spider! of course i din find the damn spider lar! where the heck is it? i oso dunno sia!

but for now, can you spot my dad here? click on image to enlarge it.

both my parents and my little sis is in this pic...

give up? heh! here are the answers...





madness man!

today's yingying's birthday. so...

Happie Burfdae Gurl!

spent the day together a with dear, his frens plus galfwrens. yingying of course was the burfdae gurl. had swensens after such a long time. and i caught Happy Feet finally. it was funny. but the storyline is kinda not realistic. but had my laughs on lovelace and the amigos though.

gonna meet my best friends tomorrow! yippie!

oh, and i have 2 female hamsters up for adoption. sapphire breed. one in grey and white and the other in black and brown. one looks like tubby and the other like pixie. i'll post pics of them soon. any takers? but no adpoting of 2 females together coz females are more domineering and tempremental by nature. hence, its not advisable to put them together. they are indeed cute, but please do not adopt them on impluse. tag me if you are interested!

before i end...

beary christmas tree taken at harbour front....

ta-ta...