Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas...

back to blogging! have been staying over at dear's place for the past 2 nights. went for a taste of my first pool lesson yesterday nite with dear and his frens. erm, i'm not very good at it lar. though i won the game, but i think its pure luck. i'm better at bowling. but nevertheless, it was a good experience. might try again though.

my dear mr runabouts is out tonite again. seems that guys always have this "lets go out at night" thingy. no doubt its fun, and i love having freedom, but today's a rainy day, and somehow, a part of me was glad that i'm home. erm... only a part of me lar. if i had a car, i'd drive down to alicia's house right now and we'll both go out for supper. yippies!

tomorrow is gonna be a boring day. as much as i like to go out these few days coz my parents are not in town, but seems like everyone has their own busy schedules. though some stuff i'd like to do are:

1) catch movies... which includes:
- night at the museum
- charlotte's web
- curse of the golden flower
- the holiday

2) go to ikea tampines

so anyone would wanna go out with me? haha....

nevertheless, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

ta-ta...