Friday, December 22, 2006

Blessings On My Foot...

yesterday, i received a mini bouquet of flowers with a pink rose in the middle!


given by my best friend of 10 years, alicia. so sweet! its been so long since i last got flowers from anyone. hehe... happie happie~

met up with grace earlier to shop. we saw a couple of stuff. even wanted to get similar roxy bags. but we didn't in the end. haha...

but we did photo-whore in the toilet. this is one of them many other pics. but they are juz too many to upload.


both of my best friends bought me birkenstocks for my belated birthday gift. best and loveliest gift i've got. that's why this entry is called "blessings on my foot!" which literally adds to my collection of 4 to 5. heeee.....



my new birkis


yesterday's purpose of meeting is to celebrate grace's birthday. had kenny roger's for dinner! family platter. one whole chicken! haha... we were so hungry, we din wanna talk. eat first!


the birthday girl with our food!

went to shop after dinner. alicia and grace got christmas pressies for their family and friends. i din buy any though... saw a few pretty dresses and tops at dorothy perkins. i laid my eyes on them, but not my hands. hee...

headed down to cartel to chill after shopping. we had dessert! ordered mango mousse cake as grace's birthday cake. it was yummy! not bad at all... but i have to say, the service at the city hall outlet was really bad.



plus we shared ice-cream... hee...


we stayed there thru the nite till they closed at 11.45pm. and somehow, my best friends went nuts as night falls. see?


i gave them star lollies that have the christmas-ey mood. look how happie they are?

to end it all off....

best friends, yesterday, today and forever...
ta-ta...