Tuesday, November 14, 2006

MSN...

was talking to dear on msn the other day, when i was in the midst of studying for my exams... we chatted and chatted... then the display keep flashing that he's "writing a message". so i waited and waited. for about 10 minutes, he still fail to show wad he's writing. so i asked him "??" and after another 10 minutes, he finally displayed this...

he made me laugh real hard man! i burst out laughing! coz its so cute! the bear has this mischievious look. hee... he really make me laugh in times of stress...

its past 12am oredi. dear's having is paper later in the day. dear, i know you got no time to read my blog. but its the thought that counts right? so aniwae...

GOOD LUCK!

jie's flying back from london tomorrow! my birthday pressie is coming home! yay!

ta-ta...