Sunday, October 22, 2006

My Inner Self

its the wee hours of the morning. am supposed to sleep now becoz i have to get back to studying tomorrow. will do so after i finish this entry coz i juz have the urge to blog.

juz changed my song. i dunno why i keep listening to it. its an old song by westlife, however, i always find the lyrics so sad and beautiful in one way or another. contradicting lar, i know~ how can be sad but beautiful?

i dunno why, on the surface i seem to be so busy preparing for exams, but at the back of my mind, i keep "hu si luan xiang" about things that never happened, or, i feel that they are about to happen. i keep having this insecurity of things which i fear would occur in future which makes me kind of stressed up. i feel so "arrgghh!" like i'm gonna breakdown mentally any minute. which then i know again that i would not let it happen to me at this crucial period of exams. it feels as though i'm living in "shadows" or "masks". appearing to be someone unreal? oh man, this is getting so complicated, even i have problems explaining it myself.

and from now onwards, i hope my wandering mind would stop pressurizing me.

its the debate of the inner self.

ta-ta...