Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sleeping In...

had trouble sleeping last nite because i was having blocked nose. it doesn't help if i breathe through the mouth coz it makes my throat dry... been feeling so tired... body aches like its gonna fall apart... woke up this morning, and green phelgm had set in... felt a sickly body when i crawled out of bed... still sneezing, but i'm on medication given by mummy. thank god there's no lectures todae. but i wonder hell am i gonna survive tomorrow's long day... i wonder if i have the energy to push myself until 10pm at nite...

i have to get myself cured as soon as possible to prepare for wednesday's test...

help me...

before i end todae's entry....

So faithfully
Holding tight to every dream I thought our love would ever be
As the scent of hope slips through my fingers plain for me to see
I can feel now in your eyes the changing way you look at me
Where's the love we knew would last us eternally?

And will your arms still hold me?

And your eyes console me?
Baby please don't turn your back and just pretend
That your heart still needs me
And your soul completes me
Can we find a way to fall in love again?

It's hard for you
When your heart has opened up to feelings that you never knew
Never thinking that you'd doubt our love
You don't know what to do
I'd give anything,
My heart, my soul
If i could pull you through
Just to find again my love we hold so true

And as everything night goes by

With every lonely tear I cry
It's so clear to me
I need you by my side

Can we find a way to fall in love again?


Oh baby, I need you to love me for the rest of my life
If we fall in love again,

would you love me for the rest of my life?

ta-ta...