Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hamsters!

juz bought 2 hamsters 2 days ago... so happie! hee.... its a gurl and a boy... lurve them so muchie! they are of sapphire breed. but i haven't named them. thot of toffee for the boy and sugar for the gurl.. then i tot of kiki and lala. but then, i still can't confirm. for now, i juz call them girl-girl and boy-boy. any names to suggest?

boy-boy is toffee coloured brown and girl-girl is white with greyish fur on top.

aniwae, pics of my beloved darlings~

that's girl-girl sitting in the food bowl

that's sleepy boy-boy munching on "tau geys"

still munching~

that's my pretty girl-girl

jie's back from aussie. loads of cadbury's (which are not available in singapore) and tim tams. oh gosh... its gonna be so fattening...

aniwae, i managed to close another auction sale on my yahoo auctions site! had a deal with the buyer yesterday evening. sold my adidas green army-looking bag... haha.. at $50.. yippie! second transaction closed! so happie... dear sweet enuff to accompany me to meet the buyer when he was already so tired after school...

submitted my 3rd individual assignment todae. another one crossed out of my list. phew~ the kind of relief can't be described when i threw the report into the submission box...

i am officially down with sore throat. going from bad to worse... haiz... its been painful all day todae... arrgghh!!

ta-ta...