Thursday, August 10, 2006

Outback Steakhouse~

finally met up with alicia and grace on tuesday... and i have comfortably formatted myself to call alicia "ali" and grace as "the fruit"... haha...

we had a good time, chilling at the oh-so comfy outback! the food and service is goody goody two thumbs up! we didn't take much pics... juz pics of foody foody coz we were too hungry...

taken from the menu~

my alice spring chicken topped with bacon and cheese! yummy!

fries with goody cheese and sour cream...
(that's ali's fork!)
we had dessert too, but i din manage to take the pic coz my phone memory went full...
ali and grace gave me stuff they bought from bangkok too... tee shirt, earrings and a cute little girl keychain! thanks babes!
and while i was having a good time, dear went all the way to woodlands library to help me borrow a book... eeee... i'm so grateful... heehee...
haiz... nearly managed to close a deal at yahoo auctions. but the person offered me a price too low... somemore my bags are all in good conditions...
tomorrow is project submission... i'm all ready, but i'm scared at the same time... arrgghh...
that's all for now...
ta-ta...