Saturday, August 26, 2006

Night Out~

i'm back! finally back in my own house... miss lappy and my bed the most... but still, i enjoyed myself being out of the house for a night... i can't stand staying away from home for too long... becoz my house is so cosy~ at least to me... hehe...

dear was so lovely and sweet, he sent me home despite him being tired and tried as i might, he juz wun let me go home alone, coz i was tired too... haha...

we went jogging yesterday... finally jogged after so long lor... muscles aching... dear ran ahead of me... and he's not even considered fast for a guy... but then its such a wonder how guys can run so fast... like "wee~" then they can't be seen anymore... aniwae, we went for dinner together, catched everything on tv from mediacorp to scv and slept in the wee hours of the morning... haha...

decided to have steamboat for dinner todae... so we went for a very hearty and satisfied dim-sum breakfast, and got ingredients for our steamboat feast!

tomorrow's project day for me, and tutorial day for dear... we're gonna be geeks together... hee... he's more intelligent than i am... so i guess he's the bigger geek? haahaa...

nevertheless, i'm juz glad to be home tonite snuggling up under my comforter...

dear: can we have a hamster? plleeaaassshhh

ta-ta...