Saturday, June 24, 2006

Waiting Waiting~

waiting for dear to come and pick me up... since there's time, i'll blog a little...

heeheee.... he's sweet enuff to do that, since we stay so far apart... and it allows me so sleep in and have more rest since i have to wake up early every morning for work... really appreciate his gestures, though sometimes i dun say it...

let's juz say, he's became sweeter lately?

but i woke up really early todae... can't really sleep coz the stoopid phone has been giving me stoopid problems... so i have to make a trip down to nokia care later... *sucks man*

this week will be my only holiday... have yet to draw up my personalized timetable... need to settle some school stuff too... the log in and everything... so troublesome...

not going to the orientation this coming week coz i dun need to make friends? haha... all my poly mates are in the same class as i am... but literally, we muz pay $17... that's the main reason... for tee shirt? games? and food? bleah dun need lar... i can go for movie and popcorn with that money...

will be starting my bachelor studies next monday... i hope i'll be able to cope... BACHELOR seems lyke a big word, though its not NUS, NTU or SMU lar... so its lyke no big deal to many... but i'm scared that i can't handle my studies, then i'll be wasting my parent's sponsorship... hee... i haven't been a very intelligent child since young... i'm more of the "ppl takes 1 min to understand, and i'll take 5 mins to get it" so muz work extra hard...

and yah! so many good movies now! dunno which one to watch... wanted to catch cars, but then garfield came out, then scary movie 4 came out... oh gosh... this needs alot of money pumping!

gonna change some stuff on my template before dear comes!

ta-ta...