Monday, June 05, 2006

I Am Allergic?!?!

my second post for the day...

seen the doctor... got a day of MC... he said i was allergic to either something i eat or something i touch, for example, pets... how can it be? i've never been allergic to anything! not even medicine!

i can only think of the seafood i had on saturday, which is unlikely coz i had no problem with seafood since young... i wouldn't wanna be allergic to SEAFOOD anyway!

if not, it could be the saltwater that dear put his nemo in that made me allergic coz i helped dear with the display of his corals and we made marine saltwater using artificial salt... but i remembered washing my hands after helping him... i guess its the cut on my hand which allowed the saltwater to get in... coz the cut was swollen yesterday.... whoa, never thot that it would have such a great impact...

my body is red and patchy now... the doctor's medicine did take effect... made the itching stop at least... lucky i din report for work todae... or i'll spend the day scratching away... but he said that if it still continues, i'll have to go back for a jab! boo!

i din sleep go back to sleep though, i woke up at 6.30am todae (coz i thot a bath would bring the itch away... and i thot of going to work...) after i came back from the doctor's i packed my room, cleaned the drawers and cabinets, packed the messy stuff, and now its spick and span! cleared away all soft toys on my bed, leaving the bears and feimao only... so happie... now i got more space to sleep... its better for dear too, since he always have problem sleeping on my bed with so many toys, he'd look like a giant squeezing for space with the little toys... heeheehee...

spent the whole morning and mid noon packing, clearing, wiping, dusting and cleaning... better make good use of my day off since i got time... been so tied up with work and coming home tired and exhausted...

class 95 rocks!

ta-ta...