Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Graduation Ceremony - 07 June 2006

finally i have graduated! after slogging for 3 whole years! friends i've made, things i've learnt... i'll miss the school and its surroundings the most... tp has been a turning point in my life and i'm glad that i have great friends to go thru it with me!

the pictures say it all...

din take much pics coz alot of my besties were not around and i had to go visit my mum at the hospital after the ceremony...







that's it...

mummy is feeling so much better, i'm so glad... except that she needs to remove her stitch...

but...

my grandfather is diagnosed with early stage of cancer... i knew it juz yesterday... i'm shocked when i heard it... i lived with him since i came out of mummy's tummy and he never fail to buy rabbit sweets, coconut sweets, potato chips, chewing gums (before the government banned it) and he even buys breakfast for me and bring me for walks... ye ye is gonna have his operation next week...

i juz hope everything goes well...

dear: congrats on the passing of your exams...

ta-ta...