Thursday, May 25, 2006

Proudly Presenting.....

*drumroll*.....

my new possession! wanted to get it for such a long time, but keep holding back... until recently city chain had a 10% discount... haha...

many colours i lyke, including black (without the glitter), green, orange, white and red... but i got red in the end coz i had 3 thumbs up for red... judges includes jiayi, alicia and eileen (my colleague)

i personally quite lyke red too... nearly got the black one, but it juz doesn't make sense to spend $80 plus on a black rubber watch...

of course, this new possession is sponsered by.....

......

......

......

me, myself and i!

haha... so proud of it! and i earn every cent of it by MYSELF!

adidas in the eyes of motorola...

called alicia todae, and she jio-ed me to go bangkok with her and grace... as much as i would lyke to go with my besties, i have work commitments, and i dunno if i can persuade my parents to let me go... my contract officially ends on the 23rd of june, which is juz an ideal time to go take a breather before school starts... everything juz falls right into place... but boss ask me to extend my stay... couldn't bear to leave her in the lurch coz she's been really nice to me... haiz...

and daren approached me to join his team as a guest relations officer for his event management company... it would be a good opportunity to have this kind of exposure and experience, even if its for a day only... but too bad, it juz falls on a skool day... so i declined his offer... anyone interested in this offer? only 1 day... paid $8 to $10 bucks hourly (i'm not sure of the exact amount, might differ)... muz be people-oriented and muz be able to speak a good command of english...

yay! tomorrow is fridae...

weekend weekend weekend~

ta-ta...