Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I Wish... I Wish...

juz as i thot staying at home would refrain me from shopping...

i'm so tempted to buy this! its the ipod USB power adaptor... then i can charge my ipod without having to on the computer... but i guess its ex... haiz...

and now, they have this too! the radio for ipod with a remote. it fits ipod nano too... but i guess the radio frequency is different from the european countries. wonder if it works in singapore. but then again, i guess its not cheap... it would be nice to have one though...

hmmm... today's gonna be a boring day again... such a contrast to dear's hectic life... he has tests and projects at the same time. but i can't help him coz we're in different fields... my same old routine of sleeping late, waking up late, reading the newspapers, looking for a job, blogging, watching tv... basically its juz a lifestyle of a couch potato...

was intending to visit dear todae with tea break... but after contemplating for a long time, i decided not to... hmm... for many many reasons...

juz placed jay chou's - feng on my blog... hope its working... watched the MV juz now... in fact i watched it twice... i got the mp3 in my ipod for quite some time, but never went to really listen to the lyrics... after watching the MV, the song is now repeating on my playlist... its so sad, but yet, it was filled with love, jealousy and sweetness... that kind of feeling which you can't describe when you love someone... hmmm its complicated huh?

ta-ta...