Monday, March 20, 2006

Arrggghhh!

got a job. but dunno whether to take it... haiz... i dun mind though. but i dunno about my parents. didn't give the recruitment agency a good impression coz i was still pondering about the timing of the job, on 2 shifts, from 7am to 3.45pm and 2.15pm to 11pm. plus, i muz work on weekends... though its not a problem to me. but the timing of the job would be a major problem to my ever-protective parents... haiz... i'm 22 going 23... yet this is all the freedom i have. oh well, i shouldn't be complaining i guess? moreover, i have my doubts whether i can promote liquor! but i love the working environment though... its at changi airport transit lounge! woo hoo~

smsed dear to ask his opinion, but he's busy with his lab i guess... shhh... shouldn't bother him right now... called mummy to ask... but she was like "i'm busy, call u back later" haiz... can't she juz spare 5 mins for me? so i called my best friend... heee... she said it was not bad...

haiya, i got this gut feeling that i'm not going to even take up this job lor!

very wat!

ta-ta!