Friday, March 10, 2006

50 - 50...

it s a little bit of here and there... i'm happie but sad at the same time...

let's talk about the sad thing first...

brought lappy to the PC clinic todae... she's infected with spyware and need to be hospitalized... will be back only next week, or soon i hope... feel so lost without lappy coz the past 2 weeks are spent with her... my companion thru everything... lucky for me, there's always the desktop at home, so i dun get cut off from the world and i dun have to stop my blogging and msn-ing...

and now, for the happie thing...

i passed! i passed! i'm an official diploma in business graduate! so happie... and i did better than i expected... even got a distinction for my internship... wee~

mummy was the first person i called... thereafter dear msged me asking me how was my results...

and since i passed, it means that:
- i can meet dear for the weekend! no more mugging!
- managerial accouting, law notes and textbooks can be kept oredi!
- one more strikeoff my wishlist!

my toe has been better, so i decided to start my jogging again next week... but first, its shopping for my new pair of jogging shoes this weekend! best part is, i got adidas 15% coupon given by U2!

now that the road is cleared, its time to pave my way for:
- a job
- my driving licence
- jogging

dear:
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics
for your test tomorrow!

and check your mailbox...

ta-ta...