Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Updates Updates....

haven't been updating for quite some time...

finally the exams are all over... but i'm still worried about the accounting paper... i'm still keeping my fingers crossed....

aniwae, went to catch fun with dick and jane with dear on valentine's day... it was lame... but so funny! haha... and he got me an adidas bag for valentine's day... thanks dear!

went to collect my contact lenses yesterday... finally! after switching 2 brands, i finally settled on the 3rd brand... O2.... coz my eyes are so dry, i have to use the water rentention type... heehee... now i'm truly happie... and its really freedom for my eyes! no more blurry vision which i used to have!

i woke up at 7am todae! to jog!! hahaha.... i can't believe it myself... and that's why i'm blogging at 9am... i ran 6 rounds of the stadium... which is 2.4km? its been so long~ and though my muscles are aching, i'm not complaining... coz it feels so good! i'm intending to go again tomorrow but mummy asked me to go swimming, if she can wake up... hehe....

alicia bought me a bag for graduation! hehe... so happie... and i received grace's message last nite! hope to meet up with the both of u soon! give me a date!

meeting liang, jan and velly tomorrow, apparently for sakae sushi and final destination 3.... oh gosh... tomorrow is gonna be big spending day....

gonna meet up with dear later at national library... he needs to study. so i'll juz surf the net... and i need to look for mum's birthday present... its coming this friday!

as for me, i won't be working at the mean time until the results are out. juz in case i need to take supp paper... for now, its watching tv, blogging, packing the room, jogging, meeting up with friends, reading cleo, surfing the net, chatting on MSN, and basically, juz lazing around....

heehee...

ta-ta...