Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sunday...

didn't meet dear todae coz i had to accompany my dad to buy tv... my house tv spoilt! totally gone... haiz... dear can't accompany me coz he had to study... took such a long time to buy the tv... aniwae, bought a 40-inch samsung LCD tv.... this is the one...

dad bought another samsung DVD recorder to go with it... yay! now i can record tv shows! he spent $5000 in all... gosh~ i wonder when i'll have that kind of money... oh well~ my duty now is juz to watch the tv, not buy the tv aniwae... heehee... i'm juz contentend to be me...

can't wait for the tv to arrive on wednesday...

covered another 2.4km yesterday... but i didn't go todae... i had a purple toe... it was so painful, the blood clot the whole toe until it turned purple... i can't jog... and i'm kinda sad... aniwae, i wasn't physically well either... having cramps coz its the time of the month....

waiting for dear to call me...

ta-ta...