Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Purple Toe~

when i woke up todae... my first thought was... "is my toe nail gonna fall out todae?"

went to see doctor yesterday... my purple toe came out with bloody pus and wadeva water there is... its a little painful, followed by that kind of "i'm gonna fall out" feeling... arrgghh! daddy drove me to the doctor... the doctor said it was my shoes... (yay, time to buy new ones!) oh well.. aniwae, doctor said i had to bandage my little toe, and i can't jog for the moment... haiya, so much for me wanting to jog... and the worst part was, he said that my WHOLE NAIL is gonna fall off, thereafter growing a new one! eekkkss! the thought of it juz made me wanna faint! haiz... poor toe... i'm on medication now~ gosh... i wonder when the nail will fall off... (-_-)"

juz had my warm shower and blowed my hair... phew! spent the morning packing the room filled with tons of BAGS everywhere... mummy was complaining that day that i had too much bags(but she bought me a bag on the spot! whahaha...) they are everywhere, in my sliding wardrobe hidden in an ikea box, in my drawers, on the floor, in the storeroom... in fact, she's not the only one complaining... dear complains (but he got me a bag for v.day!) , my friends complains, "jul u got so many bags..." basically everyone except my jie and me... whahaha... so i decided to clear the box filled with BAGS which was in the storeroom, coz mummy kept nagging that i took up her storage space... i cleared my ikea drawer and filled the bags in... oh gosh... i have more than 30 bags... in fact i think more than 50? i juz love BAGS... can't be helped... tee hee...

dear's having his paper todae! 2 papers in fact... poor boy hasn't been sleeping well for days... aniwae, good luck darling!

i read the papers this morning while having my breakfast... i'm sure many of you have heard of the NYP girl losing her handphone and had sexy videos of her and her boyfriend posted on the internet. it was on digital life todae... people giving their thoughts about it on their blogs... oh well~ it doesn't concern me... but aniwae, it was a lesson to learn, never to keep private things in your handphones, juz in case you lose it...

yay! the new tv is gonna arrive tomorrow! no need to see the small one anymore... pathetic~ i'm now living on a small little tv from my parents room placed in the living room becoz the current one is spoilt! but i'm more excited about the DVD recorder! wee~

intending to cook something for dear... coz he commented that i was so free~ heehee... i oredi have 2 in mind... but ain't gonna say coz he reads my blog daily... whahaha... juz wait and see mr eng~

gotta go~

ta-ta...