Thursday, February 23, 2006

2nd Jog...

i can't sleep last nite! and i have no idea why, though i was yawning away.... it was such a horrible feeling... luckily i didn't have headache anymore... went for my second jog todae! 2 days in a row! wee~ while my muscles were still aching from yesterday's run... and now, my muscles are stiffer than ever, i walk like donald duck! whahaha... did another 2.4km todae! so proud of myself! and i brought my ipod with me todae... running seems so much easier todae... i feel happie after jogging... hee...

had breakfast with mummy todae coz she's on leave... had a nice chat over many things... hee... it was good...

aniwae, i'm gonna meet liang and velly today... jiayi asked me out too... but too bad she has to leave at 4pm for tuition, which is like weird to meet for only a few hours... miss shopping with her though... aniwae, we're going for a movie and some shopping therapy~

dear's having his paper tomorrow...
good luck darling!

i'll blog again soon~

ta-ta...