Friday, January 27, 2006

Back! Happy Chinese New Year!

oops i haven't been updating for the longest time... haha... wanted to blog like so many days ago but had so much schoolwork commitments and my mid sem tests just ended... was kinda tired lately... took the chance to sleep instead of updating... haha...

aniwae, lots of things happened....

firstly, presentation on monday... everyone was smart in their suits!



My Groupmates

Best Pals, Best Workmates... and Me!


there are many more presentation pics, but liang hasn't passed them to me yet...

jiayi treated me to wedgwood strawberry biscuits! very nice~ took this pic during my mid sem tests study break... whahaha.... and jiayi gave me a kit kat chunky bar to cheer me up becoz i was feeling down that day... there's nothing special about the chocolate, but i juz had to take a pic of it, becoz of that thought of hers... i juz had to keep a memory of it... hehe....


bought bear bear lollipop... hehe.. i have no idea why it looked so sad... becoz i was gonna eat it?

oh and for the latest updates.... got my 3rd pair of papillio oredi... din get to update it coz i was so busy... here are my collections so far....




Florida Sundays Earth, Madrid Cherry Fruit and Madrid Garden Party White

dear bought me bacardi cranberry coz i wanted to try... drank it all by myself.... woo~ nice... but i had a splitting headache after that... *regrets* love the bottle though... hee....


My First Bottle of Alcohol
bought 5 guppies todae! coz its chinese new year and my tank is so empty... decided to make it more colourful... can't really see the colour in this pic though... the guppies were in the bag before i poured them into the tank...


New Guppies!
that's about it... hee...



align="left">
ta-ta...