Friday, December 23, 2005

Juz The Two Of Us...

went out with alicia todae! so happie to see her... she was so sweet to treat me to "changing appetites" at marina square. not bad steak they have... we had black pepper steak and grandma fries... hee... take a look!



went to shop shop and shop! haa.. finally bought my comb! but guess wad? my body shop comb came out when i reached home. haiz... one whole week din come out. when i got my new one then come out... haiyo...

aniwae, alicia and me was so tired after shopping, we went to NYDC for a drink and had their famous cakes! took this pic from the NYDC menu, coz i find it so cute. haha... its a gorilla wanting to drop the mouse into the elephantcinno drink... haa...


aniwae... we had a good time slurping our mugs of wild berry float and pigging on our jamaica banana cake! yummy!



went to see rabbits! and i took this secretly... hehe.. so cute... one black and one brown rabbit!

took pics from the aquarium! so blueeeeyyyy~~

alicia bot this "glow sleepy star" for me... hee... so nice... i've always wanted to get one myself... and now i got it, from my best friend!

to end off our day, we went to storm for a haircut! was glad that i did something to those awful ends of my hair... was quite pleased with it... though it looked as though i din cut my hair, but it became lesser and i'm so happie and light now! and i have to announce! alicia is gonna rebond her hair! hail the pretty queen! haahaa.... but she really looks good with rebonded hair, coz they straightened it to let us have a preview! nice!

lastly, i love my motorola V3! these pics are taken by it... hee...

alicia: thanks for your company for the whole day! it was great seeing you after soooooo long! and thanks for the treat and the little gifts! you'll always be my bestest friend!

ta-ta...