Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year...

15 mins... 15 mins is all i have to blog... have to get back to my books and report... having international business quiz and entrepreneurship report due on tuesday... i dunno how to study, becoz i dun understand a thing... haa...

had the worst headache of my life todae... i puked twice, i felt so giddy, and i looked pale... was horrible feeling... worst thing is, i didn't bring my doctor-prescribed medicine todae and i had to get panadol extra. popped 2 of it down, and slept a total of 3 times in an afternoon. u can imagine how i felt... keep wanting to throw up coz of the giddiness that was caused by the headache... horrible. but glad to be home after a fresh bath and i feel so much better. thank god! if not i dunno how to study for my quiz...

todae is the last day of 2005... it also marks a meaningful day for my parents...

dearest mummy and daddy:
happie 27th wedding anniversary... you both are the coolest parents around! seeing you both still so loving and caring to each other makes me wonder how you both keep your marriage going... maintaining a relationship is hard, not to say marriage, but i know such thing as a perfect marriage exists becoz you two are a living example to me. and i know that you'll always be there for me, and will always shower me with unlimited love. i am really lucky to be your daughter, i couldn't ask for more. though you won't see my blog, but i love you mummy and daddy!

tomorrow marks a new day... a new start.... 2006~

ta-ta...