Tuesday, November 01, 2005

New Skin!

whoa lau, i accidentally deleted my rainbow blogskin lor! haiz.. long story... so i lost many of the stuff, including my doggie ber ber... only managed to retrieve a few of my blogger buddies... tag me if i left ur blog out on my links...

aniwae, i guess it was a blessing in disguise... i love the new blogskin. though its not new lar... its found on blogger... i can't find any nice blogskins nowadays anyway... they are either to small, too boring, too kiddish, or the colour combination is juz ugly...

before i forget, happy deepavali to those who are celebrating it!

did alot of things todae... woke up at 10am todae! shiok! haha.. so long never sleep so late liao... then went to pack all my notes for year 3 sem 1.. kept them all in my ikea box... haven't got the time to clear them since i passed my exams becoz of internship... then went to shop at TM with mummy, dad, and my little sis... hehe.. my little sis so sweet, she bought me a pouch which i liked... for my birthday... i am using the pouch now to put my mobile...

dear: haven't really had the chance to spend time together with you coz its your exam period... nevertheless, good luck for your paper tomorrow... though we probably won't get to spend our 5th anniversary together, i guess, we dun need to say much... coz, its all in the heart...

aniwae, thanks for the Push The Button song by Sugababes! i love it!

ta-ta...