Sunday, November 13, 2005

Jul's iPod Nano!

oops! haven't been updating... hehe...

aniwae, i got my ipod nano oredi! wee~ its damn good... though i'm still meddling with it... has quite a number of functions, which includes games, contacts, clock, alarm clock, calender, photo gallery... and maybe other more stuff that i haven't found out! 14 hours playback, and its so sleek, its not even visible when i put in my pocket. its smaller than your palm, and is only 2 to 3 ezlink cards thick! i got the white version. coz they dun haf the black. i wanted to get white aniwae... hee...

my whole family is flying off to aussie this friday... and i'm here, stuck in singapore, with my internship... haiz... i'm gonna be all alone for a whole 10 days! luckily i still have dear to keep me company... heehee....

yesterday was the official 5th year for dear and me! didn't have a big boo haa celebration coz dear was in the midst of having his exams. nevertheless, he still went to pick me up after work!

and..... remember him? dear gave him to me during valentine's day...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I Still Do (Boy)

and now...............

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I Still Do (Girl)

dear gave me a surprise! he gave me this for our anniversary when he picked me up from work. its not cheap i know... and moreover he's studying and not working... but i was overjoyed when i saw the girl version! coz it was out of stock for quite some time, and i thot i'm never gonna have a pair... now i have both of them... isn't he juz the sweetest?

dear: happie 5th anniversary dear! yes, its our 5th year oredi... how time flies... and this year was especially hard for us, coz we went thru alot of ups and downs, alot of bumpy roads, alot of arguments and disagreements on our views and personalities... but thank you for believing and holding on to our relationship... i'm glad you were there beside me to hold my hand and walk with me through so many hurdles. juz wanna let you know that, i dunno wad the future holds for us, but right now, i'm glad you are here with me, i'm blissed to have you in my life, and i still do....

thank you for loving me...

good luck for your paper tomorrow...

ta-ta...