Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Day 1 - Blistering Barnacles

my first day at work... was a learning experience of a lifetime...

i was taught on how to update pay increment of employees... and my god.. they have so many employees! then was shown around the operations of the hotel by my boss... it was so awesome... to see the number of people working and how the hotel is being run... i sat in for a quarter of a training session conducted by my big boss... on time management... actually the purpose of being there was to keep the training materials after her training session was over... boss brought me to cafe vienna which is a restaurant at the hotel lobby, which serves international food, and i saw so many VIPs and guests dining... both frontline and backline staff are equally important... and hotel employees are not supposed to take guest lifts and are not supposed to walk in the lobby unless you are of a managerial position or is on official hotel business. hotel employees are only allowed to take the back firemen's lift and cargo lifts. boss also showed me the function rooms, and GM's room... sooooo big and spacious... woo~ had lunch at the staff canteen... food is free, but not bad... its quite good actually... hee... oh yah, i got my employee's id number, and they are gonna make me and id card, which i wonder why i need it, coz i'm only working there for 3 months.

that was somehow my first day at work... but~ i am so beat, tired, exhausted, or wadeva is used to describe being worn out... my feet are filled with swollen, red, bursted blisters, my back is aching due to the constant bending to take employee's files, my muscles are juz aching...

have to attend a 2 day orientation training programme, conducted by my boss... i have to sit in, as well as help her setup the stuff... double work... hee...

dear: i know u are having a paper tomorrow... though i dunno if u will be able to read this, but good luck and.... to me, you are always so awesome...

we've been both so busy, that we hardly even have the time to talk, not to say meet each other... but thru being in love and growing up together with you, you've taught me that being in a relationship, love is not enough... we've got to have the ability to maintain it, have trust, faith, understanding and honesty... we're both working hard for our future, and i know, only you can give me a happily ever after...

ta-ta...