Thursday, August 18, 2005

What Next?

munching on peanut butter sandwich now. its my brunch. haven't had anything the whole dae. had a whole 2 hr lecture followed by another 2 hour tutorial. no one wanted to have lunch after that, so i juz skipped it. and guess wad? i'm having brunch now at 4.20pm. haa...

had a long day yesterday.... got informed by my tutor that i am most probably having my attachment at royal plaza hotel @ scotts. the one opposite far east plaza. will be meeting up with them this saturday. i hope everything goes well.

didn't have a very good nite yesterday. dun wish to elaborate further. but i was tossing and turning in bed the whole nite. couldn't get to sleep. mind was working. it didn't want any rest. by 3.30am, i'm still wide awake.. and i woke up at 7am todae.

took 518 to suntec after school to get my blazer for the interview on saturday. on the bus, was glad that 518 goes to my interview place. juz right outside the hotel. i dread taking mrt, coz i have to change train. phew... but aniwae, i was looking for somebody to go get my blazer with me, so that i can have another person's opinion on the blazers. but seems that everyone was busy. so i had to go alone. though i hate that feeling of being alone, i quite enjoyed it todae. maybe i should do this more often. then i'll get used to it... aniwae, i was intending to go to dorothy perkins. but too bad, they dun have suits-cum-skirts this season. only pants. i ended up going to G2000 as usual. however, the service was good todae. i can say that they made me a happie customer. maybe becoz the shop wasn't packed. in fact, it had only 2 persons, including me. haa... thank god the salesgirls there were very nice in giving me opinion, since i didn't have any companion to give me opinions. and moreover, they are more expert in this field. got a great deal, had the skirt free coz i bought the blazer as a whole suit. saved a total of $40. alot huh?

so tired... the vein of my eyes are all red when i was at G2000 trying out the suits. feel so exhausted. glad that i'm home... but have alot of things piling up waiting for me... resumes, tutorials, revision~

gotta go...

ta-ta...