Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday Blues~

juz got home from school about an hour ago.. had my lunch.. cooked instant bee hoon myself... hmm.. yummy~ haha.. and i ate a cheese muffin which mummy bought.. woo~ it had huge blocks of cheese in the muffin... and i have to admit it was sinful, but it was juz so heavenly...

shucks! got 2 tests tomorrow. and i'm still here.. haven't started studying tourism... oh well~ but i'm done with event management... studied with dear at the library on saturday... from 11am to 5pm... hee... managed to finish everything... but now, i dun have to mood to...

went to dear's house yesterday... and we watched the incredible tales which he taped... gosh~ i'm never gonna watch it again... i had a hard time sleeping and i keep imagining things... i called dear at 4am this morning coz i was so scared until i can't sleep... dear was so nice... he accompanied me.... though he thinks i'm silly... hee.. that's why i avoid horror movies becoz i'd have a hard time sleeping at nite... its juz too ghastly to even think of it... it juz gives me the creeps...

i wanna get my papillio! but haven't got my allowance... *sighz*


gotta get back to my books...

dear: thanks for keeping me company this morning at 4am. thanks for always being there for me. sorry i woke u up becoz i was so scared and i couldn't sleep becoz of the horror show we saw earlier. but thanks for being patient with me. *i love you to bits*

ta-ta...