Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Happie Birthday Singapore!

*HAPPIE BELATED BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!*

hahaha... didn't blog yesterday coz was too tired. its almost the end of the day. going 7pm liao... went to monday's accounting lecture, so i had todae free... stayed at home to complie project and finish wad i have to. was working on my projects the whole day.

quite pissed with my group member. i juz dunno why we dun see things on the same level. maybe its me, maybe its her. i dunno. i dun like sloppy work. and my projects muz always be of a certain standard, if not better. and i dun like her going around to ask people to edit her work. i saw the report only this evening. and it was shockingly ugly. i had my doubts on her compiling it, but everyone had a fair share of compiling. and though i was worried, i thot it won't be that bad. but to my horror, the report looks really bad, and i'm so pissed. becoz its due on friday! mind you! tmr is thursday, and we have to rush it all over again?! dun you know how to do a report? you are in year 3! and can't u even do a sensible well written spell-checked report? and when we give ideas, u say no this and no that.. wad else do you want then? i dun like working with you, but we didn't have a choice. you juz have to learn not to be dominant. it juz doesn't work with me.

you juz piss me off... really~

ta-ta...