Thursday, July 21, 2005

Phew!

finally got to come home early todae. going to do my accounting tutorial later... *sighz*

i am craving for pizza hut.. either hawaiian pizza or super supreme... asked dear to go eat together but he's not free. he's busy "dry swimming" again... so for now, i'll juz haf to continue craving for it~

been listening to "i still believe" - mariah carey's version.. so nice~ juz feel so good... so sweet... so nice... but if love was so simple, so real and so intagible.. then why do couples have to quarrel?

attended my HR lecture on career development. and felt that there are many things that are true. like planning for your career. the most important thing is, wad do i want, and see myself doing 5 years from now? or even 10 years?

5 years from now, i'd be 27~ woo.. so old.. haa... maybe i'll be married... maybe i won't even be... haa.. but that's not important. love is juz secondary... getting a marriage cert is juz a licence to live together and have children legally. it makes no difference from a boyfriend and girlfriend. juz that if you're married, breaking up means having to spend $$$$ for divorce procedures.... but most importantly, i wanna establish my career, hopefully in the HR field or even tourism.. since i specialize in both... saw that the number of degree graduates are increasing, and i feel that i can't do without one. in future, the whole place would be filled with graduates... and a diploma is juz not enuff... so i guess, i'm gonna further my studies after my diploma. aniwae, my parents are supportive of my decision.. so why not? and on the other hand, i still wanna fulfil my dream of being an entrepreneur. wanna open a shop with alicia.. wee~ our long time planning.. its still on the way.... our chocoholic shop.. hee~ its not easy, it takes time and hard work.. but i wanna live my life to the fullest. be busy with making money instead of making babies.. haha... wanna get my very own car... my volkswagen beetle.. hee.. and wanna buy my own clothes, my own diamonds, and even expand my bags collection. i am even considering selling or even renting second hand bags.. which are in good condition of course. haha... got many big dreams... so careful planning is needed.. i wanna give my parents a comfortable life too..

this is wad will happen to me, 5 to 10 years from now.. hee~ if i can make it... right now... my aim is to graduate, and leap on to the next phase of my life...

love life is back on track... its been good so far.. and hopefully in future....

ta-ta...