Sunday, July 10, 2005

I'm Back!

haven't been blogging for a long time.. exams juz ended on friday.... and in fact i'm waiting for dear to come pick me up. juz thot i'd on my lappy to blog.. actually i'm not feeling well. my stomach has this weird feeling (pain which goes on and off) which makes me feel like puking.. i think it was those junk that i ate with dear yesterday. juz dun feel good... i juz feel awful~

aniwae, i've been feeling very happie lately.. juz glad that my relationship is back on track. i hope we broke the "curse" of that long winding road of endless fights....

i juz bought another projectshop bag.. which adds to my collection of a total of 6 projectshop bags and 3 pouches. haha.. i'm crazy.. but wondering if i bought the bag on impulse. nevertheless i love it. haha.

gonna drag myself back to school tomorrow for the shiseido makeup workshop.. arrgghh! its not even called H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S like this.. haiz... can't stand it!

having an interview for my internship with american express on thursday.. hope everything goes well. i'm kinda excited but nervous too.. hee.. and my intern-mate is none other than the great old liang. hahaha...

juz wanna add.. i still love my nokia 6170 *beams* hee...

ta-ta...