Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Busy Busy Busy...

whoa.. i haven't been updating my blog for quite some time.. i got tons of pics that i have yet to upload.. haha... maybe will upload when i get back from school.. juz a few more mins, and i'll have to grab my bag and go.. juz thot i'd blog for a while since my lappy is on...

hmm.. things couldn't be better lately... have been quite contented with my life lately.. except for the fact that i'm kinda broke... but otherwise... my relationship's been on the go... its been good and smooth-sailing... my studies are great... project is doing fine.. if not better! been putting alot of effort on the stuff lately... heee...

mid-semester tests are around the corner... gosh! time flies so fast... and then the 1 week holidays will be here soon... then it's time to hand in reports and proposals... woo~ a long road ahead... but its the final year! extra extra power into the books!

gotta leave liao! meeting for project! will be back to upload the pics later in the day...

ta-ta...