Monday, June 27, 2005

Bad Day...

haven't been having good weekdays lately... keep having squabbles... in fact, i'm so scared of weekdays. i juz hope time passes faster.. i juz wanna be even more busy. i wanna do my attachment and be busy busy busy so that no one can find me or have time to meet me. i juz wanna disappear from the surface of this earth and never come back. i hope my attachment requires me to work long hours so that i won't be available most of the time...

i feel like going overseas with mummy and daddy.. but i know i can't coz of attachment... but i want to get out of singapore... so that we won't have so much squabbles...

been dying to go to the movies... but din mention anything about it... wanna watch "alot like love" so badly.... it must be a very nice movie.... though people say initial d is nice. but i'd rather be romantic, since i haven't got much of it lately. but movies are expensive during weekends... haiz... wait for vcd bah...

ta-ta...