Friday, May 27, 2005

TGIF...

haven't been updating my posts... been busy for the past few days... yesterday had no lecture.. so i intended to gif dear a surprise... i went to buy 2 lovable goldfishes.. and other equipment... and then i left it outside his house.... with a note.. and when i left, i scared other ppl will steal the fishes.. so called dear to go to his doorstep for his surprise... and coincidentally, my hp had no more batt.. so we din tok.. i was waiting for the bus to go home when i saw dear running towards me.. oh gosh! there goes my surprise... heee... and thereafter, dear told me that his grandma was in hospital after a fall... so i accompanied him to NUH to see his grandma.. we had dinner together, and i came home myself since dear was tired after watching the soccer match the nite before... wad a long journey! from buona vista to bedok.... slept all the way in the train...

todae was business day.... did alot of workouts and line dancing with the year 2's.. on the whole i enjoyed myself... but projects are on the way.. got my HR PBL todae... gotta start researching... and finding facts....

tonite gotta do tutorial... and gotta start working on my project....

lastly, i hate people talking behind my back...

ta-ta...