Saturday, April 30, 2005

My First Live Soccer Match...

wee~ really had fun last nite! it was so exciting.. heh.. in the end tampines won! 2-1.. haha.. its really different from watching it on tv... the atmosphere is totally different... so, i guess there will be more "next time" haha... i am really looking forward to the next match! cheers!

dear tagged me *beams with surprise* all along i thot he wouldn't tag me... haha... but i am very happie! its the little things he does dat makes me happy.. hope he sees it.... (^_^)

todae i'm stuck at home... the contractor came over to take measurements and my parents wants me to be home... dunno for wadeva reason. even if i'm home, i cannot make any decisions. sianz.... i juz stand one side and give comments....
(-_-)"

boring weekend...

ta-ta...