Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Happy....

hehehe.. dear took a picture wif me!!!! he doesn't like taking pictures.. in fact, he detests it. but he took a picture wif me on sunday! yay! i was so happie.... hehe... i dun look really nice though~ haha.. nevertheless, i was very happy..... thanks dear... you really made my week... until now, i'm still so happie.. hahaha...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dear & Happie Jul Jul

was lying on my bed and found the bears that dear bought so cute. hehehe... they look alike! so decided to take a pic of them since my handphone was by my side. the one on the left is called "chou chou"... and the clothes on him are tailor made and the cloth is choosen wif love by me! i bought him from ikea with dear, and so far, he's still my favourite bear.. the one on the right is called "november" coz he's a november bear, so i decided to call him november.. he's always sulking though. hehe.. dear bought him for me to surprise me during our first year of our relationship... hee...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Chou Chou & November

i bought a multimedia card reader todae, that's why these pictures are able to be converted to my laptop from my handphone.. hehe.. so happie....

haven't updated my blog for a long time coz of the hectic presentations.. but glad that they are all over... tomorrow is my last day at kelly services... i'm so glad! can't stand the person in charge there... glad the nightmare's gonna be over... gonna get my certificate on friday... yay!

going fishing with dear, yingying and bryan on saturday. not sure if the rest of his buddies will be going... but i'm sure looking forward to it... plus! saturday is our 4th year and 4th month oredi! yay! yay! yay!

then after all the enjoyment, its time to study hard for my exams... after this week would be study week... oh my gosh! then afterwhich, the exams would be here and then when its all over, i'm gonna be year 3 oredi.... how time flies..... then attachment would be here again... haiz....

oh well.. gonna update my life till here....

ta-ta...