Thursday, February 24, 2005

Happie Birthday Mummy!

i'm in the school lab now, with my groupmates.. printing the report to be handed up... my tutor called me in the morning to tell us about the extended deadline. all of us were like "huh?!?!" haa... but we still decided to hand in todae, coz we still have other stuff to worry about.. like presentations and tests... makes no difference...

todae is mummy's birthday.. wanted to buy her a real stalk of flower.... hmm.. see how later...i love you mummy! hehe... thanks for everything....

dear and me are going on a plain and dull relationship. wonder when its gonna be great. haha. but wad can i expect rite? plus, we go steady for so long liao... i guess, its only natural...hmm.. juz let nature take its own course. love cannot be forced aniwae.. and the worst thing is, he doesn't read my blog.. so he will never know how i feel...

i'm so hungry now. stomach's growling. waiting for my projectmates to finish up before we go for lunch! yippie...

ta-ta...