Saturday, January 29, 2005

Thank You Dear!

todae should be considered as one of the happiest days of my life... i spent the whole day with dear.. so nice~

we met up in the morning to watch elektra.. nice show.. very exciting.. leaves u wanting for more.... and jennifer garner is so pretty! after the movie, we went to the singapore art museum to see the "Botero" art. hahahaha.. so cute all the poeple are fat fat one.. very interesting....

dear accompanied me to eat prosperity beef burger wif curly fries and orange mcfizz! oops *guilty* but i was craving for it for quite some time liao.. finally! urge is gone.. haha... then went back to dear's house.. watched tv together and then we went to haf dinner at a nice coffee shop near his house. ate kang kong, sotong, fried youtiao wif salad cream and satay. whoa! really full lo. then went to the nursery to see flowers. dear bought bamboo plant (i dunno how to describe it, chinese new year then got one) for my mummy.. hehe.. then he sent me home in a cab. so sweet of him. i dunno why.. but what he did todae juz made me fall in love with him all over again. he seems so attractive to me... and when i msged him thank you for everything, he replied me that he did all these becoz he loved me.. as simple as that.. i was so touched. i felt very loved, very lucky... heh heh heh...

wad a happie day... ta-ta......