Wednesday, November 24, 2004

My 4th Fishing Experience...

went out todae wif dear n bryan n his gf... last minute... hehe.. was supposed to stay home todae. but then we went fishing at bedok jetty instead. todae none of the fishes died. i put them back in the water before they died. very happie... caught alot of fishes... hehe... then i saw xiuli wif her fren riding bicycle. she called out to me.. was so shocked when someone called out my name...

afterwhich we went to changi village for dinner. had the nasi lemask.. so cheap! only $2 for chicken wings, eggs and ikan bilis. the sambal was good! but i got ulcer on my gums, so i did not get to enjoy it very much... and the queue was so long! dear bought supper for my parents... 16 pieces of chee kway! my god! so much! and he didn't even tell me until after he ordered it.... it was so sweet of him... but the quantity was too much!

bryan drove me home afterwhich... felt paiseh coz he always drive me home.... but i thanked him for it before i left.... hee....

on the whole, i had an enjoyable dae.... a day well spent wif dear... something which i always feel happie about... something which takes the troubles away from me.... dear seems like everything to me. though i dun tell him or say it often. but i guess, he's the thing that keeps me going on. my parents haven't been very nice about it. i dunno why, but for some reason, they seem to keep on bugging me whenever i'm out. i dunno wads the matter now... but i'm oredi 21. i dun see why i can't haf a little more freedom. i even make an effort to call home always. haiz... hope they can realise it somedae. i guess, its becoz i'm a girl. but thru all these nonsense that my parents gave me, dear was the only encouragement for me. sometimes i feel so lucky, so fortunate, so indebted to him. he stands by me in wadeva situations.... that's what i call love~ a love that is unselfish n responsible.....

thank u dear.... u haf been my strength all these years.....

ta-ta...