Sunday, November 21, 2004

My 3rd Fishing Experience...

was too tired to blog last nite.n reached home around 11plus. yesterdae went to bedok jetty to fish wif dear and his frens. whoa. i tink yesterdae was the dae we caught the most fishes. at first, they were all living quite well. then i guess we caught too many, they were all grasping for air. though i brought my portable airpump. but the slowly died. haiz.. so sad sia. they can nvr live! why?! hmmm.... curious...

we left the jetty about 7 plus, then jf treated us dinner coz it was his bdae! went to marina to eat steamboat. yummy yummy! enjoyed my dinner though. especially the prawns! they were so fresh! hee... dear was sweet... he shelled all the prawns for me.... heee... i didn't even need to lift a finger...

headed back at home afterwhich. luckily bryan drive me home, if not damn late oso. but then i so paiseh, coz they have to drive here n there. tell dear i go home myself he oso dowan.. haiz.. wad to do, i'm the only one living in the east...

hmm.. aniwae, i had a great time overall.... hee..

ta-ta....