Thursday, November 04, 2004

I'm 21!

hehe... i'm 21! was too tired to blog yestesterdae. and aniwae, yesterdae was also me and dear's 51st month.

dear gave me something that no one would give me. haha. its so beautiful. i dunno how to describe it. its like a glass figurine and then with a rotating stand that changes colour when it is switched on. he bought it from raffles city. i guess its not cheap. its that special shop where we always go to! haha. i found many cute stuff there too. dear came to fetch me and then we had breakfast and then headed to the supermarket! hee.. we had steamboat for lunch. so nice~ juz the 2 of us.... somemore yesterdae rain ma.. hee... it was simple, but i was happie, coz dear was with me.

yay! tmr is my chalet check-in dae. i'm so happie and excited. can't wait for sat too... so many ppl gonna come! its like a class gathering.. hee.. haven't been sleeping well these daes coz i'm so excited! yay! my big birthdae bash!

oh ya did i mention daddy gave me $50 angbao again? heehee...