Saturday, November 27, 2004

Headache...... (-_-)"

woke up wif a splitting headache... felt terrible.... ate panadols but i guess they are of little use... waiting for dear to come down to my house. we got no programmes for todae. at least for now... there seems to be nothing much to do... actually was supposed to go kite flying, but i dunno wad happened.... oh well~

my parents haven't been very nice... i mean.. my dad... i dunno why, but i knoe i haven't been a naughty girl... well... toking about that upsets me... i didn't wanna stay at home todae, but scared that he would call and call to ask me to go home. and i didn't wanna stay at home coz i dowan dear to come down. his finances are running low and i dun want him to travel here and there. even lately, i have been going home myself... though really miss the days where he would never fail to see me home.. i guess, i have to think about other things instead of being so selfish... everytime i meet him, its another constant worry for me, coz he would always wanna pay for our meals... and thus, i guess, staying at home is good too... i hope he gets a job soon.. seems that jobs are so hard to find nowadays. in fact, i think that the company should at least inform the candidate that they dun want them, at least they wouldn't wait in vain. this waiting game that all companies use is such a torture....

i'm not feeling well... ate 2 plums... the headache makes me feel like vomitting.... hope nothing bad happens todae. i juz wanna spend the day happily wif dear. and i know that deep down in my heart, i need this man in my life. though things are too early to tell, i hope that we can haf a life together. the thought of losing him makes me so sad and lost... how can i ever live without this guy? hope dear comes down quickly, then i can complain my headache to him.. hee....

ta-ta..