Monday, November 15, 2004

Family Outing With Dear & His Family

whoa. i was too tired to blog last nite. went home whole body aching. hehe... but i enjoyed myself. went to east coast wif dear and his relatives. they went there to picnic and play at the beach. dear, me & his dad went to bedok jetty to fish. i caught about 10 to 15 fishes. but threw them back in the end. coz they wouldn't survive aniwae. i got a sunburn! the sun was so strong.... hmm.. but then it rained in the afternoon. dear & me left about 5 plus. we went to parkway to makan. so nice~ juz the two of us. then dear sent me home. and i slept in the bus all the way. was so damn tired. but so nice to sleep. coz dear's shoulders so big... and i felt safe coz i know i wun miss my stop wif dear around. i was so tired and i got home, watch charlie's angels and then slept at 10pm... so early rite? came down wif a flu and headache. took panadols then slept.

this morning woke up with migraine! arrggh.. luckily this time panadols worked. i popped 2 into my mouth before going out wif my family. went wif my dad and jie jie to watch "bride and prejudice" nice~ nice~ hehe... then my mum and my little sis went to watch "shark tales" hmm... we then met up for lunch and then shopping and lastly, grocery shopping! luckily by the end of the movie, the headache went away. it was such a relieve! phew! and now i am here blogging!

guess dear muz still be at his relative's place playing mahjong. hmm.. wonder wad time he would be back. aniwae... hmm... hope school starts soon. i'm missing school.... and gaining weight.. arrgghh..

ta-ta...